TOP Network Weekly Report: July 29 — August 4
Thanks to your efforts, TOP stood out among all the projects in terms of the trading volume in the past two weeks! And now we need more help from you to make TOP one step forward! We submitted a proposal for adding the trading pair of TOP/BTCB on Binance DEX. Please comment below the proposal and spread the words in your community!
TOP CMO Noah Wang is invited to attend the 15th conference of Yabuli China Entrepreneurs Forum, one of the biggest entrepreneur community in China. As a guest speaker for the panel featuring 5G technological innovation, Noah will present on the same stage with the most prominent entrepreneurs in China including Chuanzhi Liu, founder of Lenovo, Yonghao Liu, founder of New Hope, Guangchang Guo, chairman of Fosun International Limited, and more.
· Completed the development and acceptance of the systems of automated deployment, information gathering and diagnosis. The systemS now support the automated operations of a wide range of the mainstream cloud hosting services such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Digital Ocean.
· Completed the development and acceptance of TOP Node’s built-in automatic log cleanup, automatic clock synchronization, automatic system configuration modification and maintenance, and automatic file cleanup modules, which significantly frees the node operators from unnecessary maintenance.
· TOP internal code auditing: Completed the code review of the routing table algorithm.
· External code auditing: Solving the problems found in the last round of auditing.
We published an article on Medium delving deep into TOP’s network topology as part of the technical series explaining the architecture of the TOP Chain. We aim to illustrate TOP’s technical details to more community members in a brief, jargon-free way, and will provide more content regarding the features and applications possible as a result of TOP’s network architecture soon.
· San Francisco-based blockchain project NEAR Protocol invited TOP to join its Whiteboard Series, a series of videos featuring the sharding technology that has invited 12 well-known public chain projects including Ethereum, Ontology, Harmony, Conflux, and more. TOP CTO Taylor had an one-on-one deep-tech discussion with Near co-founder Illia Polosukhin on August 6. We will share the one-hour video soon in our community. Stay tuned!
· On July 31, dean of the School of Business at Ewha Woman University, one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Korea, led a team of 5 to visit TOP office. TOP CEO Steve and CMO Noah walked them through the technological innovation and long-term mission of TOP.
You can find TOP Network on:
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.topnetwork.org
About TOP Network
TOP Network is a decentralized open communication network that provides cloud communication services on the blockchain. TOP offers secure, low-cost services such as messaging, calling, video, VPN, CDN, IoT data sharing and more.
TOP Network is also a high-performance public blockchain platform designed to handle real-world business of any size or volume. Powered by innovations including three-layer network, two-layer sharding, two-layer lattice DAG and PBFT-PoS*, TOP can process several hundred thousand transactions per second on the blockchain.
The long-term mission of TOP Network is to build a public blockchain infrastructure for all Dapps. Our world-class team of over 100 developers is striving for this goal.
TOP Network originated from the common underlying network layer of Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN, three communication apps built by the TOP team before the blockchain project. These apps, having attracted over 60 million users in total, will be ported to TOP Network upon the launch of TOP and generate huge volumes of transactions in the TOP ecosystem.
TOP Network was founded by serial entrepreneur Steve Wei and his colleagues in late 2017. Steve was one of the earliest employees of WebEx in the 1990s. After WebEx, he founded a successful video conferencing software company which was acquired by Huawei in 2010. In 2012, Steve co-founded Dingtone, a public listed company operating popular communication apps such as Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN.
On March 26th, TOP Network made its debut as the first project launched through Huobi Prime — Huobi’s selective Direct Premium Offering platform. A total of 1.5 billion TOP Tokens were sold out in seconds, after which the price of TOP surged 2770% once it was freely tradable. Upon the listing, TOP’s trading volume hit $100 million in just eight seconds, and surpassed the trading volume of Bitcoin at $250 million in less than a week, ranking first in terms of volume on Huobi Global. Before that, TOP Network has closed $15 million early investments from prestigious institutional investors and individual billionaire investors, including DHVC, Fenbushi Capital, NEO Global Capital (NGC), Ontology Global Capital (OGC), LD Capital and more.