TOP Network Weekly Report: June 10 — June 16
Our developers were teaming up for the final revision of Testnet 4.0 in the past week, the last iteration of TOP Testnet incorporating the highest performance, enhanced security and reliability. Meanwhile, our founding teams were busy showing up at worldwide industry summits. On June 15, TOP CEO Steve discussed staking and the future of consensus mechanism at PoS CEO Summit in Silicon Valley, while our CMO Noah was invited to join the panel at East Asia Blockchain Summit. We’re thrilled to share that TOP was awarded “2019 Top 10 Technological Projects” in Asia and is invited to attend the award ceremony on June 22 at World Blockchain Forum in Singapore! Steve is presenting as the blockchain industry leader at CloudExpo in Silicon Valley on 26. Stay tuned for our official channels to learn more details about our upcoming plans!
We will soon unveil Testnet 4.0, the last iteration of our TOP Testnet that incorporates a bunch of reinforced features to guarantee the high performance, enhanced security and reliability. Testnet 4.0 also supports the native token and more decentralized services are on the way. Please keep an eye out for our official channels to get early access to more details and upcoming campaigns for the community!
1. TOP was awarded as “2019 Top 10 Technological Projects” in Asia. Our CMO Noah is invited to attend the award ceremony, a concurrent event at World Blockchain Forum in Singapore on June 22. The Awards Administration Committee has rigorously selected the top ten blockchain projects with cutting-edge technology through an open, fair and transparent process. The award, a significant recognition of TOP’s technological innovation and the efforts by the team, will further build up our reputation and influence in Asia.
2. Steve is invited to speak at CloudExpo on June 26, an annual summit focusing on cloud computing and other advanced technologies, as an industry leader in blockchain to elaborate on the decentralized cloud communication network. The summit, held in Silicon Valley this year with 10 tracks including cloud computing, IoT, fintech, big data, and more, will have over 200 high-quality speech sessions and more than 150 speakers from the world-class tech companies in Silicon Valley like Google, IBM, VMware, and more.
The development team focused on the last revision of Testnet 4.0 before the debut.
· Code security: Deployed security tools to scan the codes every day and fixed the first batch of bugs.
· Code auditing: Completed the documentation and tools for code auditing.
· Stress testing: Completed developing the tools for 7*24-hour pressure for the main module.
· Bug fix: Continue unit test, QA black box testing and white box testing, and fixed the bugs.
1.On June 15, TOP CEO Steve joined PoS CEO Summit in Silicon Valley to discuss the future of PoS consensus with other prominent blockchain projects including Nucypher, IoTex, Celer, Certik, and Harmony. We officially announced the strategic partnership with InfStones, a startup providing staking and cloud services for PoS projects that has participated in the staking mechanism design of a considerable number of well-known blockchain projects including EOS, Tron, Cosmos, Tezos and more. We’re about to announce the detailed plans for staking. Please stay tuned!
2. TOP CMO Noah was invited to speak at East Asia Blockchain Summit in Vietnam. Noah discussed the road to mass adoption of blockchain technology with other outstanding projects including Contentos、Blockcloud、 QTUM, and more.
You can find TOP Network on:
Email Contact: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.topnetwork.org
About TOP Network
TOP Network is a decentralized open communication network that provides cloud communication services on the blockchain. TOP offers secure, low-cost services such as messaging, calling, video, VPN, CDN, IoT data sharing and more.
TOP Network is also a high-performance public blockchain platform designed to handle real-world business of any size or volume. Powered by innovations including three-layer network, two-layer sharding, two-layer lattice DAG and PBFT-DPoS*, TOP can process several hundred thousand transactions per second on the blockchain.
The long-term mission of TOP Network is to build a public blockchain infrastructure for all Dapps. Our world-class team of over 100 developers is striving for this goal.
TOP Network originated from the common underlying network layer of Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN, three communication apps built by the TOP team before the blockchain project. These apps, having attracted over 60 million users in total, will be ported to TOP Network upon the launch of TOP and generate huge volumes of transactions in the TOP ecosystem.
TOP Network was founded by serial entrepreneur Steve Wei and his colleagues in late 2017. Steve was one of the earliest employees of WebEx in the 1990s. After WebEx, he founded a successful video conferencing software company which was acquired by Huawei in 2010. In 2012, Steve co-founded Dingtone, a public listed company operating popular communication apps such as Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN.
On March 26th, TOP Network made its debut as the first project launched through Huobi Prime — Huobi’s selective Direct Premium Offering platform. A total of 1.5 billion TOP Tokens were sold out in seconds, after which the price of TOP surged 2770% once it was freely tradable. Upon the listing, TOP’s trading volume hit $100 million in just eight seconds, and surpassed the trading volume of Bitcoin at $250 million in less than a week, ranking first in terms of volume on Huobi Global. Before that, TOP Network has closed $15 million early investments from prestigious institutional investors and individual billionaire investors, including DHVC, Fenbushi Capital, NEO Global Capital (NGC), Ontology Global Capital (OGC), LD Capital and more.