TOP Network Weekly Report: June 3 — June 9
As the scheduled Mainnet launch is around the corner, our plate is extremely full now: TOP CEO and CMO are attending industry summits as guest speakers in Silicon Valley and Vietnam, while our engineers are further improving the performance of Testnet 4.0 by security auditing like testing, bug fixing and code review. TOP got freely tradable against USD and BTC on Coinsuper, the second exchange we officially collaborate with, on June 6, followed by a price jump hitting 50% in less than a week. We will soon announce more details about the ready-to-go Testnet 4.0 and our staking economy campaign. Keep an eye out on our official channels to witness the significant milestones with TOP!
1. On June 15, TOP CEO Steve is attending PoS CEO Summit, a blockchain meetup in Silicon Valley hosted by our partner Infinity Stone. Steve will share his insights and brief the design of staking economy with the top-notch Silicon Valley-based blockchain projects and funds including IoTeX, Celer, Harmony, DHVC, HashFuture, and more. We will soon announce more details about our staking economy mechanism and campaign. Please stay tuned on our official channels for latest update!
2. On June 15 as well, TOP CMO Noah will show up at East Asia Blockchain Summit in Vietnam, as an invited panelist to deliberate the mass adoption of blockchain technology with government officials in Vietnam as well as other blockchain projects like QTUM and BlockCloud.
3. Steve is invited to speak at CloudExpo on June 26, an annual summit focusing on cloud computing and other advanced technologies, as an industry leader in blockchain to elaborate on the decentralized cloud communication network. The summit, held in Silicon Valley this year with 10 tracks including cloud computing, IoT, fintech, big data, and more, will have over 200 high-quality speech sessions and more than 150 speakers from the world-class tech companies in Silicon Valley like Google, IBM, VMware, and more.
TOP has completed the development of Testnet 4.0, and are further improving the performance by security auditing like testing, bug fixing and code review.
1. Optimized the synchronization reliability of Testnet 4.0:
• Powered by Keepalive packet in the Gossip protocol, the height and hash of beacon chain and timing chain managed to periodically check the difference in the network and trigger the synchronization of time and content.
• Relying on the summary information of the book block and table block, the Archive nodes are able to periodically compare and synchronize in the Archive node group.
2. Optimized the transmission on Testnet 4.0: The transport layer allows the service layer to power up different transmission capabilities (strong anti-loss, weak anti-loss, strong real-time, weak real-time, etc.) according to the requirements.
3. Optimized node election on Testnet 4.0: Adjusted the time when the nodes in each shard and cluster start to rotate, so that there is a random deviation among the cycles of node election in each shard.
We held our first AMA in Vietnamese community on June 6 in collaboration with Coin98, a Vietnam-based crypto research organization. With extensive research on TOP and a deep dive into the white paper, the community members actively raised 30 questions ranging from TOP’s latest updates, technical innovations, to competitors, use cases, and more. Check out the AMA recap here.
Starting June 6, TOP is freely tradable against USD and BTC on Coinsuper, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Hong Kong, with the 24-hour trading volume reaching over 20 million and the largest price spike hitting 50% in less than a week. The new listing on Coinsuper, which refocused on institutional investors to beef up security earlier this year, will further open up the market for TOP in Hong Kong and the whole Asia.
You can find TOP Network on:
Email Contact: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.topnetwork.org
About TOP Network
TOP Network is a decentralized open communication network that provides cloud communication services on the blockchain. TOP offers secure, low-cost services such as messaging, calling, video, VPN, CDN, IoT data sharing and more.
TOP Network is also a high-performance public blockchain platform designed to handle real-world business of any size or volume. Powered by innovations including three-layer network, two-layer sharding, two-layer lattice DAG and PBFT-DPoS*, TOP can process several hundred thousand transactions per second on the blockchain.
The long-term mission of TOP Network is to build a public blockchain infrastructure for all Dapps. Our world-class team of over 100 developers is striving for this goal.
TOP Network originated from the common underlying network layer of Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN, three communication apps built by the TOP team before the blockchain project. These apps, having attracted over 60 million users in total, will be ported to TOP Network upon the launch of TOP and generate huge volumes of transactions in the TOP ecosystem.
TOP Network was founded by serial entrepreneur Steve Wei and his colleagues in late 2017. Steve was one of the earliest employees of WebEx in the 1990s. After WebEx, he founded a successful video conferencing software company which was acquired by Huawei in 2010. In 2012, Steve co-founded Dingtone, a public listed company operating popular communication apps such as Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN.
On March 26th, TOP Network made its debut as the first project launched through Huobi Prime — Huobi’s selective Direct Premium Offering platform. A total of 1.5 billion TOP Tokens were sold out in seconds, after which the price of TOP surged 2770% once it was freely tradable. Upon the listing, TOP’s trading volume hit $100 million in just eight seconds, and surpassed the trading volume of Bitcoin at $250 million in less than a week, ranking first in terms of volume on Huobi Global. Before that, TOP Network has closed $15 million early investments from prestigious institutional investors and individual billionaire investors, including DHVC, Fenbushi Capital, NEO Global Capital (NGC), Ontology Global Capital (OGC), LD Capital and more.