TOP Network Weekly Report: September 16 — September 22
On Sept. 23, TOP CMO Noah was invited to attend New Era Mining Industry Summit in Chengdu, an event featuring the future of mining industry that has attracted nearly 1000 attendees including blockchain projects, mining pools, investors, and more. Noah introduced TOP’s staking campaign, and how token holders could participate in on-chain governance through staking. We kicked off our global node recruitment campaign last week, and we are actively seeking for potential collaborations with more entities in the mining industry. Please stay tuned with our official website to learn more!
TOP is flying to Prague, Czech Republic, this week! We are co-hosting a global hackathon with our strategic investor Rockaway Blockchain on Sept. 28. This two-day gathering for cypherpunks also involved top-tier blockchain projects including Binance DEX, Oasis Lab, and Matic. We have prepared four challenges that will give the developers hands-on experience of TOP’s technical stacks including the smart contracts and TOP SDK/API. Check out the official website of Hack To The Moon for more details!
· Organized the code and documentation for a subset of the basic modules of TOP chain to prepare for open-source.
· Completed all the tests and acceptance of the code for xledger DB on TOP Chain and froze the related modules.
• Completed basic deployment from Ethereum’s cross-chain staking to TOP smart contracts.
• Completed TOP test network deployment and related technical documentation specifically for the Hackathon in Prague on Sept. 28.
• TOP Mainnet deployment: Completed the deployment of the last TOP main test network before the Mainnet launch, which has a total node of 2000+ nodes.
· On Sept. 23, Han Song, president of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) Sichuan province branch, leading a group of prestigious tech companies in Sichuan province, had a discussion with TOP Network CMO Noah Wang about potential collaboration opportunities. Han Song showed great interest in TOP’s technology and mission, and hoped that TOP could form further partnerships with the leading tech companies in Sichuan to jointly advance the application of TOP’s blockchain technology in various industries.
· To celebrate the online conference of TOP’s strategic partner Tripio, a blockchain-powered travel platform, on Sept. 24, TOP and Tripio offered great deals for our customers and community members. Anyone using TOP to book hotels on Tripio will enjoy a 20% discount from Sept. 24 to Oct. 8. Hurry up to plan your trip for the upcoming National Day Holiday!
Starting on Sept. 16, we kicked off our Node Recruitment. 16, an open, borderless campaign for global candidates to join our permissionless public chain. There are three types of nodes on TOP Network: Edge Nodes, Validator Nodes, and Advanced Nodes. Candidates can deposit a minimum of 100,000 TOP and simply rent a cloud server to operate nodes and earn a whopping of 65% annual return. If you would be interested in becoming a node operator of TOP, please submit your application through this link.
You can find TOP Network on:
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.topnetwork.org
About TOP Network
TOP Network is a decentralized open communication network that provides cloud communication services on the blockchain. TOP offers secure, low-cost services such as messaging, calling, video, VPN, CDN, IoT data sharing and more.
TOP Network is also a high-performance public blockchain platform designed to handle real-world business of any size or volume. Powered by innovations including three-layer network, two-layer sharding, two-layer lattice DAG and PBFT-PoS*, TOP can process several hundred thousand transactions per second on the blockchain.
The long-term mission of TOP Network is to build a public blockchain infrastructure for all Dapps. Our world-class team of over 100 developers is striving for this goal.
TOP Network originated from the common underlying network layer of Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN, three communication apps built by the TOP team before the blockchain project. These apps, having attracted over 80 million users in total, will be ported to TOP Network upon the launch of TOP and generate huge volumes of transactions in the TOP ecosystem.
TOP Network was founded by serial entrepreneur Steve Wei and his colleagues in late 2017. Steve was one of the earliest employees of WebEx in the 1990s. After WebEx, he founded a successful video conferencing software company which was acquired by Huawei in 2010. In 2012, Steve co-founded Dingtone, a public listed company operating popular communication apps such as Dingtone, CoverMe and SkyVPN.
On March 26th, TOP Network made its debut as the first project launched through Huobi Prime — Huobi’s selective Direct Premium Offering platform. A total of 1.5 billion TOP Tokens were sold out in seconds, after which the price of TOP surged 2770% once it was freely tradable. Upon the listing, TOP’s trading volume hit $100 million in just eight seconds, and surpassed the trading volume of Bitcoin at $250 million in less than a week, ranking first in terms of volume on Huobi Global. Before that, TOP Network has closed $15 million early investments from prestigious institutional investors and individual billionaire investors, including DHVC, Fenbushi Capital, NEO Global Capital (NGC), Ontology Global Capital (OGC), LD Capital and more.